Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Blog # 5 CATW "Is Music a Good Tool for Health"





                 Music has been known for people as a way of living and having a good time in their lives, but according to the article "Is Music a Good Tool for Health" by Elizabeth Scott explains that music has been use as therapy helping people to deal with different types of illness. A recently study prove that strong beats make people brainwaves works according to the beat and slower beats bring relax to them. Scott points out that music and music therapy could alleviate people that suffer from stress. I belief that music is natural medicine that help people to recovery from emotional and physical damage.

                Sometime life is complicate in some case people can not manage it and they start to live under a lot pressure. In my own experience I went through it when my father die when I was fifteen. This is an age when teenagers start to dream, but in my case I started to live a reality. I decided to work and interrupt my study that became a hard decision in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment